Questions from Ekanthika
1) You aspire to become..?
I aspire to become even more skilled, knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and wise in my profession.
2) Your source of motivation?
My source of motivation is my desire to exercise the skills I learned in my uni years and a love for literature. I also always wished I was creative in music or visual art or drama…so I appreciate those arts and practice the art of writing.
3) Your favourite local dish?
Interesting question…I actually love international cuisine and my ethnic cuisine moreso than the local Canadian cuisine….but I guess I would say…crispy fries with ketchup and sriracha mayo sauce.
4) Your favourite movie/ book?
This is a really tough one to narrow down so I’ll go by the latest I’ve seen and read. “Knives Out” was a movie I enjoyed immensely and the last book I would deem as a fave would have to be “The Unbearable Lightness of Being” by Milan Kundera.
5) Your ideal vacation spot?
My ideal vacation spot would be somewhere warm and tropical, being born in such a clime as Malaysia and then traversing the globe to be in the True North has me often feeling nostalgic.
Nominees (This was really tough to choose but this is who all I chose this time):
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What have you learned about yourself in this present time?
- What do you do to unwind/destress/relax?
- What is your favourite staycation destination?
- Who is your favourite artist or what is your favourite artwork?
- What would you say is your best quality/characteristc/ability/talent?