Inspiring Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Ami from Perplexing Thoughts, thank you for this nomination, am touched, thank you for being so kind with your words about my work. I continue to delight in revisiting your work and always look forward to what new poetic journey you will take us on. =) Best wishes always! =)
2. Tell 7 things about you that will not come up in your blog entries. 1) I would like to learn Hindi 2) I love flowering trees 3) I find abstract art a bit unsettling 4) I find such peace in symmetrical art 5) I often find reassurance in hand drawing maps of places I’m going to for the first time 6) The previous habit stems from a couple of terrifying childhood episodes where I got lost 7) Ever since I first had dark chocolate, milk chocolate’s just not the same anymore.
3. Pass it on to 7 blogs you find inspiring and why:
– brilliant poet, still hooked on his piece “everything”
– very thoughtful commenter with a talent to tackle a myriad of genres
– haiku extraordianaire, capturing so much immense beauty with so few words.
– another haiku extraordinaire who catches you unaware with hard-hitting emotions
– in touch with nature and the talent to share it in such beautiful verse
– let his musings take you to a place filled with the strength to rise against the odds and inspire
– a blogger of many talents often marrying his compositions with poetic visions