Unabashedly I will admit that while I get quite tickled pink about receiving a nomination the requirements make me less than eager….i like nominating…but seriously people are going to fall asleep reading my pathetic attempts at balancing randomness vs. wittiness…so I’m gonna fudge the rules just so I can get on to my favourite part: Nominations!…and hopefully help bloggers that I know get to discover each other’s talents =) wow does anyone want to queue the sing-along?
A Most Gracious Thank You to Ami Fidele =) http://amidereve.wordpress.com
….no question about his talents and the magic he wields with his pen and that wondrous imagination.
The proper rules are as follows….you’re welcome to carry on the tradition:
The Liebster Blog Award
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
Honourable Mention go to the following:
And just so I completely do not derail this rules business I’ll answer 3 of the questions asked by Ami, please feel free to answer the same or make up your own or do your own thing (but don’t say I told you so 😉
6. What’s your writing process like?
-scribbles on various pieces of papers/notebooks…hardly readable hence why I usually type them out the very next day…sometimes if I feel like it, I will just type out a piece and save it as a draft, sometimes I finish it and change nothing and sometimes I come back to it and it’s lost.
7. Among your work, do you have favorite poem? If so which one and why?
I have always like a certain poem entitled “Oh Icarus!” but no one else seems to like it as much as I do… =)
8. What’s your favorite book and why?
too many to list…actually I keep a list of my favourite reads…over the years my definition of what I favour has grown…even horrific/tragic/unpleasant/questionable narratives written superbly warrant a place on the list.