A Long Overdue but Gracious Thank You to Buddhasal =)
for nominating my blog for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Your wise words have brightened and deepened each day…
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
7 facts “semi-stream of consciousness style”
- One of my favourite expressions is “two mangoes with one stone” why hurt poor birds? Why not enjoy a sweet and delicious treat…and get things done!
- i quite often am guilty of repeating myself….i hope I haven’t said that before…
- i experience the most mundane moments stuck on an emotional roller coaster with a side of anxiety and doubts.
- i respect those who can tell it like it is, even if it will hurt.
- i try my best to tell it like it is, if of course those who ask want to hear it like it is.
- i am always trying to better myself though not always successfully or successively.
- i love the scent of ylang ylang and ginger
The 15 Nominees, every single one of them an inspiration, a unique discovery and making this world that much more complex, enchanting and soulful:
thank u for the nomination truly…………….
Muchas Gracias Por La Nominación, Un Saludo…
Thank you so much for this unexpected award which makes me very happy and honored! I wish you a good day and thanks again! 🙂 A greeting. Antonio
Thank you for the nomination!
Thank you for the nomination 🙂
Congrats and thank you for the nomination:)